Halloween just happens to be my families favorite time of year..we actually on more Halloween decorations than Christmas ones. We love decorating our yard and our house, which reminds me that the decorating hasn't started so we better get with it!
Also, I just have to share that my daughter said to me the other day: "Mom, when is Halloween and Christmas and Easter? I need these Holidays in my life then I will not fuss as much. I mean I might fuss a bit, but mostly I have fun. Remember, Easter last time I fussed just a little bit and was really happy."
Apparently now I just need to declare life one great big Holiday and there will be no more fussing..or at least only a little bit..
Getting onto the prompt I chose from Mama Kat's weekly writing prompt, here are my Halloween "This or That" answers.
1. Chocolate candy or fruity? I’m partial to both..but if I had to pick one I’d go with chocolate. I even own a keychain that says “Save the earth, it’s the only planet with chocolate!”
2. Witches of Vampires? I’ll go with witches I guess, for no reason in particular other than I find vampires more scary.
3. Trick or Treat? Treats of course, preferably chocolate ones.
4. Halloween Party or Scary Movie? Halloween Party. I watch scary movies sometimes but they aren’t really my thing and definitely shouldn’t be watched late at night and even more definitely not while you are alone. I learned that lesson the hard way.
5. Skeletons or Zombies? I will let this family picture speak for itself.
6. Trick-or-Treat or Hand Out Candy? Both, we usually stay at home for a bit and hand out, then leave our teenage son at home to hand out while we take his sister out then let him go out with his friends after.
7. Hay Ride or Corn Maze? Hay Ride…while it’s going to be chilly at least there are blankets involved and you can bring along some hot chocolate to stay warm. We did a corn maze as a family together one year, it took forever to get out and we actually had to resort to drawing symbols with sticks and leaving rocks behind so we knew which way we had been.
8. Scary Costume or Funny Costume? Either one is good.
9. Pumpkin Seeds or Pumpkin Pie? Both are good, but I would choose pie!
10. Bottle Feed A Baby Zombie or Walk Alone Through A Dark Forest? I’ll hedge my bets with the dark forest.
11. Bats or Black Cats? Cats, not nearly as scary since they can't fly and swoop down at you.
12. Pumpkin spice or Hot Chocolate? This whole Pumpkin spice stuff is going a bit far so I'm going to go with Hot Chocolate. And by too far, I mean I even saw a picture of pumpkin spice caramel popcorn the other day....gross!
Linked up over at: