While I have been striving to write more often on my blog, I will admit that I am definitely not at the point yet of regular daily postings. When I saw the chance to be part of a 31 day blog challenge hosted by Fabulous Finds by Tiffany I thought it would be a great opportunity to boost my postings and for you to find out more about me.
Day 1 is to include a self portrait and Five Random facts about yourself. Since I don't like my picture being taken, let alone trying to do it myself and I don't draw well I decided to do something different. Below our picture that represent me and of course those random facts I mentioned above.
Randomness About Me:
1. I don't eat certain foods based on their texture. Things like bread pudding, eggs with crusty edges, chunky fruit in yogurt, cherry and blueberry pie are all things that evoke a strong gag reflex. Yet I can eat things like escargot stuffed mushrooms just fine.
2. I share a birthday with my best friend from High school She is 11 hours and 58 minutes older than I am and was more like a sister. Especially since her family treated me like a member of their family. We would have joint Birthday parties, sleepovers and I joined them on Vacations and other outings. I am forever grateful for their generosity. She always looked out for me.
3. I snore a lot when I sleep. My husband actually recorded it one night and there were over 600 noise disturbances that night. Pretty sure most of them were from me and I have no idea how he gets any sleep with that noise. I blame it on my jaw problems. I also grind my teeth too which does not help.
4. I have three younger brothers. They are 3, 11 and 13 years younger than me.
5. My favorite movies as a kid were Labyrinth, Goonies, Stand by Me and A Christmas Story.
Look at all the great blog posts that are yet to come as part of this blog challenge: