I love this picture that Karensa made for me the other day so I had to post it!Pin It Now!
Please post a comment after linking up, follow my blog if you are new ( I will follow back!)
|Nothing like a little indoor fishing|
|We played countless games of "dice"|
|We had a snowfall warning and did get a significant dump. |
Due to the warm weather it looked more like it was raining.
|Karensa found her own methods to keep entertained.....|
|Thankfully we felt better by Sunday and managed to get out and enjoy the snow!|
Major Updates are:
- a new testing requirement using a three-point seatbelt to secure car seats in vehicles;
- changes to child seats' dynamic testing to adopt most of the U.S. testing parameters;
- changing the definition of an infant from 9 kg to 10 kg;
- an increase in the maximum allowable weight limit of child seats from 22 kg to 30 kg;
- introducing dynamic testing requirements for booster seats; and
- allowing harnesses to be certified for use on school buses by special needs children.
Source: Transport Canada : Updated child car seat safety regulations
April - Nathan turned 9. Made him a guitar cake as this was also the year he started guitar club at school. He loved having his hair spiked up!
August- We were finally able to take our trip to see Jeremy's family after the road washed out in July. After about five hours of driving we made it and thankfully Karensa slept part of the way.
|Crews hard at work on the roads. Rough driving at times.|
|Things were a little slow going at times!|
|September - Karensa started Preschool. She looks like such a big girl walking home!|
|November - Karensa turned 3. Halloween costume did double duty for her Birthday Party!|
|Elmo cake for the Birthday Girl!|