Sadly my hair dryer had to go the
electronics graveyard garbage can this past week as it is nearing the end of it's life. The burning smell could just not be ignored so I went and bought a replacement. What a sad day it was, for the hairdryer and I have had a long history, approximately 19 years to be exact. Which I consider to be long in terms of lifetime, considering how things seem to be made to break after a few years, thus needing to be replaced. I can only remember back far enough to know that this was the hair dryer I used for Grade 8 graduation so it could even be older!
Feel free to leave a comment, I love to read them. Have your own Wordless (or wordy) Wednesday Post, please link up below!