I was very surprised to have been given the Versatile Blogger Award from Jodie at Wilson`s (almost) Irish Twins. Thanks Jodie!
I just recently started following Wilson`s (almost) Irish Twins. Jodie is mom to two children born 13 months apart. As I learned after starting to follow her blog, Irish Twins are babies born a year apart. Needless to say I am sure she has her hands full. Check her out here.
Now on to the blog award rules...
1. Thank the person that nominated you with a link back to them. (see above)
2. Tell 7 things about yourself. (see below)
3. Pass this award on to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know that they’ve received an award!
Seven Things About Myself
- I am terrified of bugs. Grasshoppers are the worst or anything that can move really fast...
- I love to eat Dutch Salted Licorice. The more salt the better!
- I planned on working with Children and took college course for Early Childhood Education, then I got pregnant with our son and didn't finish it.
- I love to cook (or experiment) as my husband calls it sometimes. I love baking too.
- I love to read..books, magazines, newspapers, blogs, Facebook......
- I have three younger brothers. Respectively, they are 3, 11 and 13 years younger than me. I always wanted a sister but thankfully my best friend in High school was 11 and 58 minutes older than me and I spent lots of time with her and her family so in the end it all worked out.
- I like to scrapbook but just started get back into it after taking a break.
15 blogs I have found recently that I enjoy reading (in no particular order)
- http://www.littlecrunchy.com/ - Kimberly is a home-schooling mother of four, whose Blog covers a little bit of everything from parenting, home-schooling, crafts along with product reviews and more. I love that she is open and honest and shares her real life stories even when things don't go as she plans!
- http://www.forloveofcupcakes.com/- Jamie writes about her daughter aptly nicknamed " Cupcakes" and includes posts about motherhood, education, marriage, saving and making money, and has some blog tutorials posted up too that are helpful.
- http://ssmandhersidekids.blogspot.com/ - Crystal is a Super Single Mom with three awesome children who writes some pretty comical posts about their many adventures. She also includes lots of neat (and lots of times) frugal ideas for meals and crafts.
- http://hearingsparks.blogspot.com/ - Aside from choosing this blog because Megan provides lots of info and resources on hearing loss, and insight into life for my daugher in the future, she also has a witty humor and welcomes guest posts on her blog including info on other disabilities too.
- http://thebiggreenbowl.blogspot.com/ - Lot's of yummy recipes here if you like to bake. We love the Bozo Bar's.
So feel free to check out some of my favorite bloggers! And if you have some of your own favourites, please share I would be interested in checking them out!